Blue Thong Society Member Benefits
We are pleased to bring you these benefits and discounts on behalf of our sponsors, partners and friends. These businesses support our organization because they, like us, believe in making a difference.
- BTS Connect- Internal communications site for member’s only
Member surveys – we want to hear from you
Lifetime membership support
- Doing “Good” in your community
- Member Discounts
- Member Publications
- Lifetime Friends
- Welcome Package with Membership kit
- BTS window decal
- Unique membership ID
Exclusive Member Savings
- Belegenza – FREE sample products to new members & discounts to BTS members on their natural hair care products
- Cruise One- 50% to 75% travel discounts for BTS Members on BTS Travel Site
- Leads Club - offers BTS Members a 50% Discount off their initial membership
- Enterprise Car Rental - 10% discount for BTS Members
- Blue Ice Vodka - send in your recipts and receive a FREE gift
- The Blue Door Winery: All BTS Members are Wine Members, discount on Wine and FREE Wine Tasting at their Tasting Room
- SkinIt- buy your SkinIt on our site and they will donate to our BTS Project
- Opportunity to promote your business on the BTS website
- Discounted advertising rates for members
- Discounts to Members for BTS Conventions & Events
- Discounted BTS merchandise
- Bi-Monthly Babble Newsletter Subscription
- Website BTS Blog - We welcome member comments
- Facebook Fan page - National member and chapter exposure
- Email Announcements (as needed) - All BTS members
- Monthly Email Updates & Conference Calls - Regional & Chapter Directors
- You Tube Videos – Latest News
- Promote Chapter “Good Works” efforts through website and social media
These corporations and organizations provide timely and pertinent information on women's health issues available on our website and blog
- Healthy Women.org access to current women's health information on our website
These corporations and organizations help support our events and conferences – so you pay less (or nothing!) to attend them
- Blue Ice Vodka
- Healthy Women.org
These corporations and organizations work with BTS on publicity and introductions
- The American Red Cross
- The American Heart Association
- Gumball Graphics
- Leads Club
- Match Resource
And now about those Membership Dues….
What Are Your Membership Dues Used For?
A portion of your dues are applied toward our Non-Profit Fund.
- Percentage of your membership dues are applied toward the BTS Project – a foundation we’re building to support worthy women’s causes such as health initiatives, homes and shelters.
You dues are also applied toward the management of the BTS Organization - some of the costs are listed below.
- Legal Counsel
- Annual renewal of Corporation
- Taxes, Liability Insurance
- Outside services; bookkeeping, accounting
- Website & Social Media Maintenance
- Printing Costs; brochures, postcards, BTS stickers, posters, banners, member renewal, etc
- Marketing & Media Coverage; monthly press releases
- Office Expenses; phone, fax, Internet, office supplies
- Convention and special event planning
- Administrative services
OK. Now What Are Your Membership Dues NOT used for?
Founder’s compensation. That’s right. Since inception of the BTS our founders have not taken any salary or other compensation. To pay the bills, they work just like the rest of us. They support the BTS as allowed during the day, on their off hours and on weekends. It is a labor of love.
We thank all our sponsors, partners and friends for supporting our mission and our members.
Interested in Becoming a
Blue Thong Society Member?
Please click here.